A bone on the legs, or valgus deviation of the thumb, causes discomfort when wearing shoes, painful sensations and unaesthetic appearance of the feet in many people.
There are women at risk of developing bone finger changes. The probability of occurrence of deformation in the fair sex is 10 times higher than that of men. This is due to the bias of women to spectacular, but uncomfortable shoes, as well as the imbalance of hormones during menopause and menopause.
Most often the pathology is manifested after 40 years of age and occurs in 60% of women of this age.
Pathology can be confused with a disease - gout or arthrosis, therefore, in order to make the right diagnosis and choose an effective treatment to prevent deterioration, you should consult your doctor in a timely manner.
- Stages and symptoms of disease pathology diagnostics
- General recommendations
- shoe selection
- Massage and exercises
- Pharmacotherapy Physiotherapy
- procedures Orthopedic Surgery
- tire How to treat people's methods?
- Compressive nettle
- Compressive nettle
- Onion compress
- Infusion of lilac flowers
- Mother and stepmother and burdock
- Cabbage and honey
- Fish and fir oil
Reasons for the onset
One of the factors in the development of pathology is the transverse flatfoot, manifested in weakening of the ligament of the feet.
The causes of pathological changes in the big toe include:
- improper diet;
- extra pounds;
- drinking alcohol;
- illiterate selection of shoes;
- of the disease of the cartilaginous tissue of the joint in the anamnesis;
- hereditary predisposition.
As a result of the negative impact in the bone of the toe, inflammation develops, gradual deformation begins and its bulging is manifested.
The longer the load and the negative impact on the finger and foot continue, the more the bone develops and the pathological process worsens. Deformation also progresses with prolonged standing and prolonged motor activity.
Stages and symptoms of pathology
The degree of curvature is divided into 4 stages, manifested by various symptoms:
- Bone displacement to 20 degrees .Soreness is absent.
- Deformation 20-30 degrees .Pains are of a non-permanent nature, increasing with prolonged motor loads.
- Change from from 30 to 50 degrees .Painful sensations arise when walking and rubbing when touched with shoes.
- The offset of the finger is more than 50 degrees .The pain is significant, manifested with motor activity and in a calm state. In addition to the bones on the legs articulate joints and inflammations appear, calluses and sprouting of bones.
Normally the deviation of the toe should be within 10 degrees.
Diagnosis of pathology
For the correct diagnosis use the following examinations:
- a survey of patient complaints and anamnesis of existing diseases;
- examination of the surgeon and orthopedist;
- reception of the traumatologist;
- X-ray examination.
Only when the valgus deformity is different from other joint pathologies will the specialist be able to select an effective treatment.
To eliminate pathology, the patient has a complex effect on the disorder. Among the traditional medicine in the treatment of valgus deformity, a special diet, massage and exercises, physiotherapy, medication and surgical intervention are used.
The risk of joint inflammation and bone deterioration is noted when using the following products:
- spicy foods;
- broths with the addition of spices;
- flour products.
Vitamin products - E, C and A. Favorable effect.
When developing valgus deformation, it is important to choose and wear the right footwear:
- The product must be made of natural materials.
- Heels can be up to 4 centimeters high.
- Do not wear tight shoes and models with a narrow nose.
- If you wear socks under the shoes, the products should be made of natural fabric for the possibility of breathing for the skin.
Important! If the recommendations are not observed, there is an additional effect on the muscles, the affected joint and the ligament of the foot, which contributes to greater deformation of the foot.
Effective treatment of bronchitis in adults by folk remedies: the best recipes.
Folk remedies for the dilution of blood in the body you will find in this article.
Massage and Exercise
A positive effect on valgus deformity is provided by massage with the following effect:
- muscle relaxation;
- improving the flow of nutrients to the feet;
- reduced stress of the feet, tendons and ligaments;
- restoration of blood flow.
Healing exercises for joint flexibility and reducing the likelihood of complications:
- With your toes, grip a piece of material, crumple and lift it up, throw it down onto the floor and spread the fabric with your feet.
- Bend your toes as much as possible and hold them in this condition for half a minute. Decouple and repeat the exercise in a few seconds.
- Lift the pencil to the floor with your toes. Draw pencil in the air numbers from 1 to 5.
Important! To improve the condition in pathology it is recommended to walk barefoot sometimes.
The main direction of getting rid of bones on the thumb with the help of medications is the adoption of anti-inflammatory treatment:
- creams and ointments;
The following methods can improve the condition with valgus deformity of the toe:
- mud treatment;
Surgical treatment involves the removal of ossicles and the passage of rehabilitation measures for 2 weeks. The method is used in running severe cases.
Surgical intervention helps to correct the deformed toes and fix their correct position.
To prevent relapse within a year after operation, it is not recommended to wear shoes with a heel more than 4 cm. After this period, the height can be gradually increased by 1-2 cm per year.
Important! Surgical intervention is not possible with diabetes, obesity, varicose veins, poor blood clotting, thrombophlebitis and cardiovascular diseases.
The products are used to fix the joint in the correct position by prolonged wearing, installed by the orthopedist, and to prevent the development of arthrosis.
The use of valgus tires is acceptable at various stages of the disease, and also after the operation to remove the stone to fix it in the correct position of the foot.
Wearing a tire does not interfere with walking, it can be left overnight. It is recommended to gradually increase the time of using the orthopedic tire, starting from 2-3 hours during the day.
How to treat folk methods?
The effectiveness of traditional medicine recipes is not rejected by medical professionals. Folk remedies contain natural ingredients, are prepared quickly and easily, help improve the condition of patients and remove unpleasant symptoms. But before using them, it is important to consult with your doctor.
2 tablespoons nettle stir in 2 cups of boiled water. In the resulting broth add 8 tablespoons of blue clay and carefully mix the ingredients and put on a water bath for several minutes.
Gauze wet in the obtained composition of warm temperature and apply to the affected foot for 20 minutes, wrapping the foot with polyethylene film and cloth.
It is recommended to apply the compress 3 times a week.
Blue onion should be rubbed on a medium grater and put the healing mass in a folded several times gauze. Next, you should fix the compress on the affected area, cover the gauze with compression paper and cloth.
Keep the compress for at least 6 hours, rinse your foot with warm water and apply an iodine grid to the bulging bone.
The course of treatment is 30 days.
Rapid treatment of nasal congestion with folk remedies.
What are the folk remedies for getting rid of nausea? Learn from this article.
Home remedies against worms in adults - http: //netlekarstvam.com/ narodnye-sredstva /zhkt/ ot-glistov.html
Infusion of lilac flowers
Dry lilac flowers must be filled with cold water in a ratio of 1:10.The infusion should be kept under the closed lid for 10 days.
The composition is recommended to rub the bulging bones of the thumbs and make from the present compresses to relieve the inflammation.
Mother-and-stepmother and burdock
Leaves of medicinal herbs in fresh form should wrap feet, wrap with polyethylene film and cloth, preferably from wool.
In the summer, make wraps every day or 1 time in 2 days.
The recipe promotes the normalization of metabolism and the prevention of salt deposition.
Cabbage and honey
To prepare the product, grease the vegetable leaf with honey and sprinkle with salt. On the bone of the thumb, steamed in hot water, attach the prepared compress.
Fresh flowers of the plant in the amount of 100 grams should be crushed and slightly dried. Next, the blanks are poured with iodine and infused for 4 days in a dark place.
The resulting mass must be mesh on the affected area daily, before bedtime.
Fish and fir oil
For preparation of useful for pits on the fingers means will need river fish, which is ground to small pieces, is applied to the affected area and fixed. Apply the drug should be 1 week.
During the second week it is recommended to rub fir oil into the deformed foot.
The course of treatment is 90 days with alternation of compresses from fish and rubbing with oil.
Prevention of valgus deformation
To prevent the development of bones on the big toe, the following simple rules and recommendations should be observed:
- Buy the right footwear made of natural materials, on a small heel, with a round nose, wide in diameter, which corresponds to the size of the foot.
- When wearing high-heeled shoes to maintain feet, use special insole with a cross-corrector.
- Adhere to the right nutrition, rich in vitamins and trace elements.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle and give up harmful habits.
- It is useful to walk on grass or sand barefoot in the summer.
The bone on the toe can be eliminated with a comprehensive competent treatment, which can be assigned only by a specialist after a qualified examination and proper diagnosis. Only a doctor will select effective procedures and possible recipes for people to get rid of the problem as soon as possible.