Pneumonia - an acute infectious disease that infects the lungs( s involvement in the process elements lung tissue).
Despite the availability of modern antibacterial drugs, the urgency of the incidence of acute pneumonia remains.
According to statistics, about 400 thousand cases of pneumonia are registered annually in Russia. There is still a high percentage of complications and even deaths.
- Causes pneumonia
- Characteristic symptoms People
- treatment is not recommended?
- Preventive measures
pneumonia among causes of pneumonia in the first place is bacterial infection:
- gram-negative bacteria( Haemophilus influenzae, legirnella, E. coli, Proteus, Enterobacteriaceae, wand Friedlander);
- Gram-positive microorganisms( strepto- and staphylococci);
- viral infections( adenovirus, parainfluenza, influenza, herpes);
- fungal infections( dimorphic yeast fungus, candida, etc.).
Among non-infectious causes cause pneumonia can impact several factors:
- allergic agents( some medications, animal dander, dust, pollen);
- toxic substances( petrol vapors, kerosene, chlorophos);
- of ionizing radiation;
- burns the airways;
- trauma of the chest( bruises, bumps, compression compression).
Factors that increase the risk of developing the disease:
- surgical treatment with general anesthesia;
- patients age 60 years and older;
- pathology of the nervous system;
- procedure for artificial ventilation;
- oncological diseases;
- weak immunity;
- pathology of internal organs( lungs, heart, kidneys) in the stage of decompensation;
- prolonged stress;
- high physical activity.
- trauma in severe labor, hypotrophy;
- cystic fibrosis;
- congenital heart or lung defects;
- hypoxia or intrauterine asphyxia;
- weakened immunity;
- heart disease( acquired);
- chronic inflammatory processes with localization in the nasopharynx, paranasal sinuses;
- early smoking.
Learn how to quickly increase hemoglobin folk remedies.
How to treat a bruised hand at home? Read in this article.
Characteristic symptoms characteristic clinical manifestations of the disease are:
- raising the temperature to 39 degrees;
- mild dyspnea( at rest rarely, more often with physical exertion);
- cough with phlegm;
- fast fatigue;
- performance degradation;
- decreased appetite;
- sleep disturbance;
- pain or discomfort in the chest( next to the affected area).
Pneumonia can cause soreness in the upper abdomen( due to irritation of the diaphragm by inflammation flowing in the lung tissue).
Symptoms may resemble embolism, neoplasms in the lungs.
Traditional treatment in children and adults at home
Use folk remedies for the treatment of pneumonia only after this diagnosis is confirmed. Severe form of pneumonia requires treatment in the hospital. In mild cases, you can use proven traditional medicine.
To achieve the effect, it is recommended to combine such treatment with the intake of medications prescribed by the doctor.
|Components||Dosage||How to use|
| Onion |
| 2 pcs. |
|Bulbs finely chop, pour milk, keep on the fire for 5 minutes, insist for 4 hours. Take every 3 hours for 1 tbsp.l.|
| Onion Juice |
|1: 1||Combine onion juice with honey, eat 1 tsp.before eating.|
| Pork fat( internal) Apples green Egg yolksSugar sand |
| 300 g |
|Place finely chopped apples and pork fat in a saucepan, keep on low heat for 15 minutes. To the egg yolks, grated with granulated sugar, add chopped chocolate. A mixture of apples and fat to wipe through a sieve, combine with a mixture of egg yolks, chocolate, honey and sugar, cool. For bread spread the mixture and eat. Wash down with warm milk.|
| Aloe juice Sine-tree( leaves) Birch buds crushed |
| 1 glass |
|All components are mixed, heated for 15 minutes.on a water bath. Take a glass twice a day.|
| Aloe |
| 250 g |
|To the finely chopped aloe leaves add Cahors and honey, mix, insist in a cool place for a fortnight. Strain, take daily 3 times 1 st.l.|
The use of dried fruits in the treatment of pneumonia is suitable for adults and children, there are no contraindications. Preparation of decoction of raisins:
- ½ cup raisins grind with a blender or meat grinder, place in a saucepan, pour a glass of boiling water;
- on low heat keep for 10 minutes;
- strain, take daily 1 glass( children - half the glass) three times a day.
Asparagus broth is prepared similarly, it well strengthens the immune system.
- do not stop taking prescribed antibiotics even with an improvement in general condition;
- not sleep on the affected side( this increases by light load);
- use more liquid to neutralize toxins;
- increase the proportion of fruits and vegetables in the diet;
- abandon food with a high content of fats and carbohydrates( for their processing the body has to expend a lot of energy).
What is not recommended?
If pneumonia is not possible:
- delay: when symptoms appear, consult a doctor;
- include animal fats in the diet, some products( spicy, smoked, fried, marinades);
- use sugar, sweets;
- to visit the sauna, bath;
- at an elevated temperature to take a shower, bath;
- use cold drinks;
- to smoke, drink alcohol.
Symptoms of polycystic ovary in women and folk treatment.
Learn from this article about the signs of spur on the heel and its effective treatment with folk remedies.
The causes of bradycardia in adults and the tactics of treating the disease - http: //netlekarstvam.com/ narodnye-sredstva / serdtse-i-sosudy / bradikardiya.html
Preventing the onset of the disease is always easier than curing it. To prevent the development of pneumonia, it is recommended:
- to temper the body( immunity strengthened, which allows the body to resist infection better, giving good results by pouring feet, contrast shower);
- perform respiratory gymnastics( improves lung ventilation, it is recommended to take deep breaths-exhalations, inflate balloons);
- cure existing foci of infection( tonsillitis, caries, etc.);
- strengthen immunity( use of plant immunomodulators: eleutherococcus, leuzea, chamomile, echinacea);
- massage( using the technique of "patting");
- prevent hypothermia of the body;
- Avoid contact with sick people( especially in the case of viral pneumonia).
For the prevention of community-acquired pneumonia ( children younger than 2 years old), pneumococcal conjugate vaccine is sometimes used. HIB or influenza vaccine - for people over 65 years of age. Rimantadine, amantadine, oseltamivir can be used for prophylactic purposes.
Phytotherapy is successfully used for the prevention of pneumonia:
|components||components Dosage||How to use|
| Oats |
| 1 cup |
1 head 2 l
|Oats with garlic gruel pour milk, keep in the oven for 2 hours. Strain, eat every day before going to bed( preheated) for 1 glass.|
| Root crops of parsnip |
| 1 tsp. |
|To finely chopped roots add water, boil for 15 minutes. Daily use 5 times 1 st.l.|
|Garlic gruel Goose fat|| 100 g |
|Ingredients are mixed, heated for 20 minutes.on a water bath. Slightly cool, apply as compresses.|
|Caviar from garlic Cahors|| 300 g |
|Pour Cahors with garlic paste, press for 2 weeks. To use, preheated, every hour for 1 tbsp.l.|
Treatment with folk remedies is carried out until complete recovery, which must be confirmed by objective methods and results of laboratory and radiologic examination.