The appearance of any formations and outgrowths on the skin always causes anxiety and fear, especially in the axillary region. This brings a lot of inconveniences and the risk of complications, because of the possibility of regular damage and the development of inflammatory processes.
- Papillomas under the arms - what is it
- Why grow up - the reasons
- In pregnancy
- In men
- How to get rid of tumors
- Home Treatment
- Treatment with folk remedies
- Collection of herbs
Getting rid of papillomas in an intimate place at home Causes and treatment of papillomas on the neck folk remedies Symptoms and treatment of intraprostatic papilloma of the mammary glands We treat the papilloma virus in women with folk remedies Effectively get rid of papilloma in men
Papillomas under the arms - what is it
Papilloma is a small tumor-like growth that rises above the skin and, as a rule, has a refined base in comparison with the wider upper part. The size can reach several centimeters in diameter, the color is normal skin, but darker pigmented soft growths may occur.
Important!Papilloma is a benign formation. However, with regular trauma, damage during shaving, wearing tight clothing, as well as the effects of sweat and deodorants, it is possible to develop inflammation, which over time can lead to the formation of malignant papilloma. There may be papilloma on the neck, intraprostatic papilloma in women and other types.
Why grow up - the reasons
The appearance and growth of papillomas does not depend on sex and age. The degree of intensity of their growth can be different and it is almost impossible to predict it. In many cases, appearing in the number of several pieces, they no longer apply. But in some cases, there is an extensive growth of neoplasms in the axillary region.
The cause of their appearance is the human papillomavirus. It is fairly easily transmitted by airborne droplets, as well as with unprotected intercourse. His carrier can act absolutely any person who does not even suspect about it.
In order to protect themselves from the possibility of infection, it is necessary to identify factors that contribute to the penetration of a viral infection:
- non-observance of personal hygiene;
- weakening of immunity - may be a consequence of a transmitted infection, alcohol abuse, smoking;
- promiscuous sexual intercourse - in particular, when non-adherence to contraceptive methods, papilloma in an intimate place is a fairly common disease;
- taking medications - mainly this applies to taking oral contraceptives.
HPV is widespread, occurring in 90% of the adult population.
The active spread of papillomas under the arms during pregnancy is associated with hormonal changes that occur in the body of a woman. Their development suggests that, with a high degree of probability, the expectant mother was a carrier of the HPV virus before pregnancy.
In most cases, the appearance of papillomas does not cause significant discomfort and danger to the future baby. However, in some cases there is a risk of infection of the child and development of a rare disease - papillomatosis of the larynx.
Important!To exclude the possibility of the appearance of papillomas during pregnancy, attention should be paid to the presence of single neoplasms on the body before this period for the opportunity to undergo treatment.
The causes and nature of the appearance of papillomas under the arms of men is not fundamentally different. The spread of the HPV virus is not associated with sex and age. Therefore, men need to pay attention to general recommendations for the prevention of the disease with this virus, as well as transfer it to another person. (Details about the symptoms and treatment of papillomas in men can be found in our article).
- timely access to a doctor in connection with the appearance of formations on the skin;
- observance of personal hygiene;
- strengthening immunity;
- restriction or complete exclusion of bad habits;
- at sexual acts use means of protection.
How to get rid of tumors
The appearance of papillomas, of course, requires treatment, although even in its absence, many live for years and do not feel any particular discomfort. However, like any neoplasm, although benign, the papilloma can pass into the category of malignant.
It is necessary to carry out not only the excretion of papillomas, but also a survey to detect a viral infection and to undergo a course of treatment to get rid of it and prevent further relapses.
Removal is quick and painless. There are a number of medical procedures that allow you to get rid of growths in the shortest time and without a trace:
- cryodestruction - the effect on the papilloma occurs through liquid nitrogen for several sessions, depending on the size of the formation;
- laser removal - the laser cauterizes the papilloma base, so it is sealed and blood loss is avoided. A method that is very common due to its effectiveness, accessibility, quickness and absence of consequences on the skin;
- Radiosurgery is a popular method for removing papillomas, during which a special hardware knife is used, which is the source of the ion beam collected in the beam. It does not deliver painful and unpleasant sensations, the effect is achieved very quickly;
- electrocoagulation - the removal of the formation occurs with the help of an electric current that cauterizes the papilloma. However, this method is very painful, therefore it requires anesthesia. Scars can not be formed on the skin;
- surgical removal - the traditional method by which the doctor directly excludes the existing education. The possibility of the appearance of scars depends on the professionalism of the physician who conducts the procedure.
You can get rid of the virus only with the help of antiviral medications prescribed after the examination by a doctor.
Important!Depending on the nature of education, its shape, size, the physician can send the material to a preliminary cytological study to exclude the malignant nature of the build-up. Subsequent histological analysis should be performed under any conditions.
The task of treating papillomas at home is to remove them from the skin. Since often they not only spoil the appearance, but also cause inconvenience because of the high probability of their damage, given the nature of the location.
To remove such formations at home, you can purchase a special drug in a pharmacy in the form of cream, oils, drops.
The most effective are the means based on celandine, castor oil, containing ammonia. To achieve a positive result, it may take some time to remove the papilloma painlessly and without a trace.
Important!Removal at home is possible only for small papillomas. Mechanical removal with a razor and scissors is categorically unacceptable.
Treatment with folk remedies
Treatment of folk remedies of papilloma is not only removal of papillomas from the skin, but also comprehensive strengthening of immunity, the weakening of which causes growth of tumors and reduces the protective functions of the body against a viral infection.
Collection of herbs
To strengthen immunity is useful infusion from the collection of herbs.
- For its preparation, take in equal proportions dandelion root, nettle leaves, plantain, horsetail and lemon balm.
- From the resulting mixture of 3 tbsp. l. pour 4 glasses of hot water.
- Infuse before cooling, then strain.
- Take 3 tbsp. l. before meals 3 times a day. The course of reception of broth - 1 week.
To remove papillomas at home, you can also use celandine. To do this, you need a fresh plant, from the stem of which you need to squeeze out the juice. They rubbed the place with the papilloma and sealed on top of the band-aid. To achieve maximum effect, the patch can also be coated with juice. The procedure should be done 1 time in 2 days, repeating until the build-up disappears.
Garlic can be used as a remover.
- Take 2 hours. l. greasy cream for the basis, adding there 1 hour. l. finely chopped garlic.
- Apply the mixture to the papilloma, fixing the plaster.
- Walk for at least 3 hours, after rinsing, rinse with warm water and soap.
The duration of treatment depends on how quickly the neoplasm reacts and begins to dry out.
How to see papillomas under the armpits can be treated quite successfully at home. The main thing, do not forget to consult before this and go to the doctor.